|USA - NEW JERSEY
23 Banta Place
Hackensack, NJ 07601
E -mail: ROIinventory@gmail.com
How to prepare for your Physical Inventory with ROI
- Email validation file.
- Let us know what type of barcodes you have (code 39, Interleave 2 of 5, UPC, UPC-E).
- All shelves need to have one layer of boxes/bags –not one behind the other.
- All barcodes are facing out.
- Hanging clothes/items must have barcodes exposed.
- Make sure all items to be scanned have a barcode. Old or faded barcodes must be reprinted.
- Make sure to let us know if there are areas/shelves that do not need to be inventoried. You will be provided signs that say Do Not Inventory – please hang them where they are visible.
- Provide us an empty area where we can set up a laptop and charge extra batteries and a power outlet.
- Assign an area where we will place items that were not scanned.
- Prepare your staff for a possibly long night.
- Dress comfortably since you will be climbing ladders and sitting on the floor.
- Have some pens, paper and calculators handy since manual counts will be conducted as well.
- We recommend providing drinks and snacks.