|USA - NEW JERSEY
23 Banta Place
Hackensack, NJ 07601
E -mail: ROIinventory@gmail.com
What is unique about ROI’s method?
- The team recruited by the retailer for the day is split into 2 groups:
- Group A: scans every item in a lot.
- Group B: counts items in lot* and punches number of items counted into a physical inventory gun.
- If the 2 numbers do not match up, the staff member can not continue to the next lot until the numbers are corrected.
- In order to prepare as best as possible for your upcoming physical inventory, ROI will either perform a non-obligatory site survey at no cost at the actual retail location or a questionnaire will be asked via the phone.
- ROI will send a document explaining how the store should be set up. The better the store is prepared, the faster the count.
- Our on-site manager will arrive a couple of hours before the actual inventory begins in order to affix lot numbers.
- Staff will receive training on how to use the scanners and scanning begins with manager staying onsite.
- All information is updated in real time eliminating danger of losing information in case of technical issues with the scanner or battery.
*Lot – the store is divided into small lots using labels allowing the staff to count a low number of items at a time.
**Cycle Inventory can be conducted for locations that need to do a small number of specific vendors per day.